Shy Bar Girls Are Common Only One Way To Learn

Teaching Shy Bar Girls Is The Fun Part

.
Its very common to find shy bar girls in the Philippines. She was very shy there as I'd expected. We spent probably an hour just cuddling in bed watching TV, and talking. She said she'd had 1 boyfriend but he cheated on her after 2 or 3 years of dating so she never had another. She was 20. 

Teaching Shy Bar Girls

Turn Out The Lights Game On

Finally I asked her if she wants to be together and she said yes sure it's up to you. So I had her undress - very shy and quickly into the covers where she covered her face. She insisted I turn off most of the lights but I left enough on so I could see her well enough. We spent probably 30 minutes of cuddling, stroking, kissing, and foreplay.

 I told her don't worry, just pretend I'm your boyfriend. I won't hurt you and I'll go slow. Eventually she started to get more comfortable and I got her to put some oil on my dick and rub it. She seemed to really like that. She kept looking at me. I started to rub her pussy, belly, legs, and nipples with some oil. 

Her body was not at all inspiring but when i looked at her face she was completely gorgeous. Filipinas are known for really getting into the foreplay. A real beauty (to me). Her demeanor was very cute and sweet. After a lot of foreplay we finally got to it in missionary (really the only position I typically enjoy because woman on top they proactively break off my dick most of the time gyrating their hips and I can't look at them very well doggy style). 

I was super slow, gentle, and kept checking if she's feeling ok. She seemed to like the process a lot and kept smiling and kissing me. Finally I got all the way in although by that time she said it hurt but it was ok she liked it keep going. I guess we went for another 10 or 15 minutes until we finished. Then we cuddled and went to sleep. I kept teasing her about whether it hurt so good and she said yes it hurt so good.


Chat Live With Filipina Bargirls Now

Moving On To Bar Girl Number 3

Girl C was different than Girl A. Girl A was constantly trying to get me to fuck her again. Girl C seemed to enjoy it but was very shy about everything so I had to initiate. In the morning I woke up early, maybe 6am from my alarm and asked her if she wanted to make love again. She said of course.  So we did it again - similar to the night before.

 She was singing in the shower and while getting dressed - very cute and sweet girl. Total girl friend experience (GFE). I walked her outside and far enough to get to walking street then asked if she can find her bar from there. She said yes now she can find it so I bid her adieu and went back to the hotel.

Filipina Bargirl Babes

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post