Filipina Freelancers In the Philippines Knowing the Game

Freelancers in the Philippines Are Easier To Find Online

 

Traditionally just walking down Fields Ave/ Perimeter Road is the safest stroll that you should be able to snag someone. The ladyboys are a little aggressive but very easy to detect. If one attaches to you, just tell them that they are hot, but you are horny for a real girl right now.  

 



My favorite thing to do is to walk from the Main gate to the McDonald's. If I haven't set something up online or strolled the mall food court, I love sitting on a stool in Kokomo's late at night watching the girls going home. I pay up front and if I see a girl that I like and I can get her to look my way and she smiles... The hunt is on. A few girls decline, but I am usually good to pull her in with a short time hotel, or trip back to my room. 

 

Chat Live With Filipina Bargirls Now

 

I prefer to get 'em online, where I can stalk them and develop some attraction. Also, I'm mongering for two days, and it's like panning for gold. A pretty little nugget shows up every now and then, but I have to sift through a lot of gravel. Very challenging to find girls who are really into the idea of pleasing my GF, straight from the get-go. There will be plenty who can be persuaded once the action begins, though. 


My girl is like a carnivorous flower. Pretty and sweet on the outside. Deadly when she traps and eats her prey. She likes them fresh and mostly innocent. She's asked me to get her more innocent types, but freelancers are just so darned convenient.

Met a Filipina Freelancer online from manila.  She is a really outstanding model from all her photos on IG & FB.  She has the barbi doll look.  She said that she will come to visit me when I am in AC.  I told her that I am not as good looking or young as she is.  She said, "don't worry, I am a girl with a good attitude."   hahahahaaa!!  I don't even know what she meant by that???


If you  are in Angeles City looking for a freelancer just use a dating site like Pinalove. It’s all Filipinas and no white women. There are scores of them seeking customers. Arrange to meet away from your hotel, stay in the mall so you can check her out before taking things further. Much cheaper than paying an EWR in a bar, especially as some of the girls are bar girls on their day off. 


I think its not cheaper. You may oaty her dinner.. plus the usual fees.. but that's not the point. Most FL's are not in a hurry to get the next BF. You can relax and play to make them sexually happy- what you hardly can do with a professional from a bar, instructed by mamasan to be back in an hour.  


Baccara was pumping last night on all cylinders!! Never saw anything like it since the days of shooters a decade ago. It was nice to see and experience again.  never thought was possible again.  The rest of the Walking Street Bars were meh.  


Online is without doubt where you will find the highest quality. Facebook, Tinder, Pinalove etc.....

When I lived in Manila, Tinder was so successful I didn't even need to go to bars or clubs, not alone anyway haha. Same thing with PinaLove

 

Filipina Bargirl Babes

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post