Manila Party Girl Afternoon Appointment Then Drinking

Manila Party Girl Afternoon Appointment Then Drinking

I didn’t fill in the afternoon slot with anyone else, so I just hung out at the pool, and caught up on emails and some reading. My next date party girl was scheduled to arrive at 9pm. 

She convinced me on our facetime chat to go to the BGC club XYLO (former Valkyrie). We agreed on 6000 pesos for the night. She was of course 30 minutes late but when she did arrive, what a ball full of energy. Wow, seems like good things are to come.
Manila Party GIrl Mongering Philippines


Out On The Town Manila Drinks And Dancing

We chit-chatted for a bit in the room… She wanted to drink some alcohol, but I only had soda and water. So we went to the whiskey and cigar bar in the hotel. Finished up and took a Grab taxi to XYLO. This is where I really felt like I need a wingman to hang out with. We grab a few bar ladies and enjoy the Manila nightlife.

It's always fun to get a big couch/table and bottles when I’m with friends but with just me and the party girl, it wouldn’t make sense. XYLO was semi-empty when we got there. At about 1am it was packed. Lots of Filipina freelance hotties everywhere. My party girl and I had more drinks and danced until about 3am. Headed back to the hotel, so peaceful in the middle of the night, with no traffic back to Greenbelt very quick.

Chat Live With Filipina Bargirls Now

Back To The Room, She Wasted No Time

We were both sweaty from the all-night party but sometimes I like a little sweat on a woman… no time for a shower, straight to the couch deep kissing, and all clothes off in about 5 seconds. And she jumps on top of me, slipped right in, very nice. 

We went through every position I could think of, and finally after 40 minutes or so I finished, I didn't actually think I would finish after all those drinks. After cuddling for a few minutes we both decided it was now time to hit the showers before bed.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post