Angeles City Philippines Red Light District Trip Report

Trip Report Angeles City Philippines April 2022

This is a short update from a 20-day trip that I just back from...no pics due to the ongoing presence of "White Knights" who have caused some losses/anguish over the years.

Filipina Bargirl Back In The Hotel Room

Fields Avenue Angeles City Prices April 2022

Barfines in Angeles City for most places on Fields Ave Walking street are now 4000 pesos. I briefly visited almost all of the bars in WS. Overall talent is way lower than pre-pandemic. It seems that most Filipina bargirls are still in the Province waiting to come back or had pandemic-era babies. At least the few stunners I kept in contact with have.

I did not visit Perimeter Road due to the various reports the quality was too low there. Not to mention there are not many places open.

Lady drinks are 300 in most places. The girls seem eager to get drinks then go out with mongers. This has always been something to watch out for but now it's more apparent. 

Koreans have not returned en-masse. I saw more Chinese mongers compared to Koreans. Even the Korean bars seem to accept Westerners / Aussies and the girls are not as picky as they were in the past.

Chat Live With Filipina Bargirls Now

 Filipina Bargirl Performances 

I mostly met non-P4Ps (contacts from former trips) during the day/noon - so cannot comment on a lot of BG performances.  I did pick one from one of the bars mentioned and she ended up being my "go-to" during the two-week trip.  GFE (Girlfriend Experience) does exist and I found a rare-gem.  I will not comment any further because of the ever-present white knights.. 

I will say that this was the best GFE shag experience in Angeles City over the course of my 15-year mongering in AC with multiple trips per year.  That's saying a lot. There are always diamonds in the rough, all you need to do is look





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post