Two Friendly & Shy Pinay Guest Relations Officers (GROs)

Angeles  City Trip Report Friendly Pinay GROs

Two Friendly & Shy Pinay Guest Relations Officers (GRO)

Cebu To Angeles City Cunt Struck

A man that can not control his emotions, is a man that is lost. One of the reasons I left Cebu was to get away from the potential cunt-struck situation I got myself in. Had everything gone as planned, I would have just stayed in Cebu.

You'd wonder why I would visit Angeles City, Sin City of hard-sell bargirls and freelance streetwalkers to relieve tourists of all their hard-earned money. But like anywhere in the Philippines, there are two sides to a story. The brighter the light, the darker its secrets.

My Favorite Angeles City Bargirl

I still remember my favorite Angeles City bargirl fondly. I went to Cebu to forget her. Who would have thought I'm right back where I started. Find Fuck Forget right? The golden rule of mongering. They can call it the 1-day or 100-day rule. If you can’t keep your emotions in check, the slippery slope of cunt-struck abyss is your only destination – unless you are a robot or in my case, have a Teflon heart. So I thought. It's a dangerous game we play sometimes.


I do get the occasional blues, but I have always eagerly left it all behind for another GroundHog Day - the end of one climax is the beginning of a new journey. But I know if I ever opened the memory coffin, it would be filled with familiar faces and forgotten names, broken promises, half-baked relationships, lost opportunities as well as many cherished moments I can never have back. Like walking on a lonely beach of scattered seashells, some sentiments are better left untouched. But you have to be one cold-hearted SOB if you don't let it affect you. So here I go again because I find sanity in the hunt and it's the hunt that gives men like me hope and continuity.

Chat Live With Filipina Bargirls Now

Even The Most Experienced Monger Falls For Bargirls

My favorite Angeles City bar girl is still in AC, Clark to be exact. We still talk, occasionally. Even just days before I left Cebu. For old times' sake. She is all taken care of by a well-off frequent visitor. With her sari-sari store to attend to and an apartment to boot. Things that she wanted from me years ago and I couldn't give a shit simply because I couldn't afford it then.


I do not live there to make sure she doesn't wander - which I know she would do for the right guy. She wasn't a bargirl when I first met her. We had plans to meet up even during her concubine, but those were just that, plans that you make but life breaks apart.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post